The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) is a UN specialized agency, established in 1944 to manage the administration and governance of the Convention on International Civil Aviation (Chicago Convention).
ICAO works with the Convention’s 193 Member States and industry groups to reach consensus on international civil aviation Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) and policies in support of a safe, efficient, secure, economically sustainable and environmentally responsible civil aviation sector.
ICAO sets the SARPs and policies are used by ICAO Member States to ensure that their local civil aviation operations and regulations conform to global norms, which in turn permits more than 100,000 daily flights in aviation’s global network to operate safely and reliably in every region of the world.
- ICAO ESSENTIALS – DIGITAL BUNDLE
- AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT – DIGITAL BUNDLE
- AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT AND ANNEXES SUBSCRIPTIONS (EMC1) COMBO – DIGITAL
- ICAO INSTRUMENT FLIGHT PROCEDURE DESIGN (DOC 8168: Vol I, Vol II, Vol III)
- Extended – TECHNICAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SAFE TRANSPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS BY AIR (DOC 9284, DOC 9284SU & DOC 9481) – DIGITAL BUNDLE *2-year subscription*
- ICAO DESIGNATORS (DOC 7910 & DOC 8585) – DIGITAL BUNDLE incl. all new editions for 1 year (4 editions for Doc 7910 and Doc 8585)
- ICAO ANNEXES TO THE CONVENTION ON INTERNATIONAL CIVIL AVIATION – DIGITAL BUNDLE
- ICAO ANNEXES TO THE CONVENTION ON INTERNATIONAL CIVIL AVIATION & Procedures for Air Navigation Services (PANS) – DIGITAL BUNDLE
- ICAO INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT PROCEDURE DESIGN_Extended (DOC 8168: Vol I, Vol II, Vol III, Doc 9905 and Doc 9906)
- TECHNICAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SAFE TRANSPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS BY AIR (DOC 9284 & DOC 9284 SU) – DIGITAL
- ICAO DESIGNATORS (DOC 7910, DOC 8585, DOC 8643) – DIGITAL BUNDLE
- Procedures for Air Navigation Services (PANS) – DIGITAL BUNDLE
- Annex 13 (including Amendment #17) and Doc 10084