Innova Press is an ELT publisher launched in 2017 with a mission to promote innovation in language education. Innova create readers, test preparation and practice materials and other titles in print and digital form based on the latest research in language education, with a specific focus on learner needs.
Innova publishes a range of practice and preparation tests and self-study books for many of the most popular English language exams, including IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL and CEQB, with more titles added regularly.
Practice Tests – The Cambridge English Qualifications: Business (CEQB)
The Cambridge English Qualifications: Business, formerly known as Cambridge English: Business English Certificates (BEC), are certified examinations in business English developed by Cambridge English. Innova Press is an ELT publisher launched in 2017 with a mission to promote innovation in language education. We create readers, test preparation and practice materials and other titles in print and digital form based on the latest research in language education, with a specific focus on learner needs.
Classroom Courses & Self-Study Guides – EAP Grammar In Context
IELTS Academic – High-Score Guide & IELTS General Training: High-Score Guide
The lead author, Stephen Slater, is an international ELT author, publisher and educator. He was Associate Director of the
Centre for Applied Linguistics in the University of South Australia (CALUSA), then Professor of International
Communication at Heian Jogakuen University, Osaka, Japan. This title benefit its from his years of experience as an IELTS
assessor, researcher and administrator.
The Innova Reading Bookshelf
- Magical tales encourage children to learn to read English through a range of classic stories.
- A controlled syllabus progression for vocabulary & sentence structure ensures easy comprehension.
- An interactive element at the end of every page challenges children to predict “What happens next?”
- Pop-out characters, poems, exercises and so much more to help children really learn.
- Embedded Audio on each page of each reader.