LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of information and analytics that enable professionals in legal, corporate, government and non-profit organizations to improve decision-making and achieve better business outcomes.
We’re a part of RELX Group, serving customers in more than 130 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. Across the globe, we combine content, technology and analytics to advance the rule of law and shape a more just world where all are equal under the law.
Legal, Tax and Regulatory.
- Legal professionals have long been accustomed to LexisNexis publication as the authoritative reference and a vital part of their library.
- Encompasses trusted and long-standing legal publishing brands dating back to the 19th Century, including Butterworths® in the United Kingdom, Canada, and Asia Pacific region, Les Editions du Juris Classeur in France, as well as Martindale-Hubbell® and Matthew Bender® worldwide.
- Offers the most relevant, accurate and up-to-date content written by the industry’s leading experts to reflect the latest legal developments and practices.
- Enhances the practice and study of law through market-leading content contributed by stellar group of notable academicians and practitioners alike.
- Covers a wide range of legal practice areas, including banking and financial services, energy and utilities, insurance, labor and employment, mergers and acquisitions, real property, securities, tax and many more.